Popular Traditional Chinese Medicine branches : Herbal remedies and Acupuncture.
- The Chinese have cured their ills by adjusting the energy flow within the body.
- This energy is called "Chi", is similar to electricity but it is much smaller sub-atomic particle than an electron.
- Electricity is positive and negative, "Chi" is Yin and Yang.
- Injuries and illness are marked by disruptions and blockages to the "Chi" flow.
- Correcting these blockages by the use of acupuncture and herbs enables the body to heal itself.
- These traditional treatments can permanently cure instead of merely treating symptoms.
- Body’s energy flows through channels called Meridians. Stimulating the precisely correct points along these Meridians by acupuncture helps restore proper energy flow.
- The chemistry of the human body is sophisticated. Use herbs to activate it in the regulation of "Chi".
- Opposed to the chemicals of Western medicine intended to effect a specific change in the body or to poison an infection.
- Chinese herbs are extraordinary effective in treating most complaints.
- Does not offer fast relief in most cases, but it does affect a permanent cure as it addresses the root cause of the illness instead of merely giving symptom relief.